Friday, September 26, 2014

Another one for today as I have more to say....

I just got off the phone with my daughter's dad, pouring my heart out to the guy about what is going on in my household with my son. He also brought up James being transfered to Arizona, as they work togehter and he knows about it. Basically what I am getting to is, I think I am going to do something big for my daughter's well being. I think I am going to give her dad the main custody. He has transformed from the world's worst dad to one of the best. He is such a good dad. He was all messed up in the beginning, but a good woman in his life changed him. He understands that I am not doing this because I dont want her, of course I do!!! She is my baby and i love her. I love her enough to let her be where is best for her, and that is with him I think. We agreed to wait a couple more days to see if giving Isaac a sleep aid (melatonin just so no one thinks I am going over board haha) works. If there is not a single change, she is going. And if she goes, it is permanent. She will reside with him until she graduates or ends up here cuz she is a teen and hates him lol I love her, I hope I don't have to send her, but I think I am going to have to. If you all had any idea...

I am starting to think my son may have mild autism. Lord, I hope not. But if he does, I am trained in taking care of people with disabilities. God did the right thing by putting him with me if that is the case, as I know he'll get the care he needs. I am looking to be an ABA Therapist after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment