Friday, September 26, 2014

Why won't he just stop?

Man, I don't know if my son is a typical terrible 2 or what but i am about to lose my brain! He would not go to bed last night for nothing. I woke up at 2AM to hear him cry. I went to ask him what is wrong, and he had TRASHED his room. Which is also his sister's room. Now this morning, he refuses to pick it up and my poor daughter is doing it (on her own free will mind you, what a champ!!!). I don't know what to do. I am thinking of letting my daughter stay with her dad until I can get my son under control. It seems like the only option. She is miserable, I am miserable, my boyfriend is miserable, but worst of all, my son seems miserable. I don't know what to do to help him. It makes me sad. I guess I will just take all privliges away from him.

Any one have any thoughts? Not that anyone really reads this shit anyway hahaha

I hope we really do get to move to AZ. I can still go to OTC from there in online classes. I don't have a lot of friends here anyway. And it would only be for a year. I am going to be 25 next month and feel like I have not lived at all. I want to do something spontaneous. I want to do something crazy. I think moving 19 hours away would do the trick lol I wonder what it is like out there? I wonder what it takes to go to the grocery store or to go on a walk. What kind of wildlife is there? Kind of plants? Are there plants?? lol!!! It seems like a whole new world.

James and I are starting to plateau in our relationship too. Not that that is bad, but it is losing that honeymoon phase luster. No more ooshy gooshy crap and that kinda sucks lol I think a combo of the stress from Isaac and stuff is making things a bit more difficult. You see, when I met James, I was about to lose everything. I had lost my job and rent was coming due. Then God went, "Here is your soul mate, good timing right?" haha We went on our first date, and he basically never left. (The cool thing is even though we moved fast in the aspect, we moved slow in other aspects). He came in and took over my life. He has helped me grow spiritually and mentally and financially. He came in and fixed EVERYTHING, without me EVER even HINTING I needed help. He didn't know how bad I was struggling until after he signed his name on my lease. Since our first date, the longest we have been apart is 5 days, and that was for a work assignment for him. Other than that, the longest time we spend apart is the 13-14 hours he works every day. I think if I did not have him through all this stuff with my son, I would lose it. I am very thankful for him.

1 comment:

  1. You're wrong. People do read the shit you type! I try to follow the people in my writing group at the very least. I can understand a lot of what you are going through. My girlfriend (or fiancee, GF just seems easier to say, lol) had to let her child go because she has hurt herself and trying to get SSI. I work long hours at AutoZone making not much over minimum wage and pull out loans here that I probably will not be able to afford to pay back to keep us afloat. So she made the impossible decision to let her baby go to her dads until she turns of age. Its hard being a single parent. Any decision like that feels like you're abandoning them. But you're not, you're doing what is best! I know its probably impossible to get out and be spontaneous being a mom. But give it a try. Go on a date night to someplace you never get to go (Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster Yo!) and respark some of that puppy love. Its not gone forever unless you let it!

    ReplyDelete