Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hardest Choice of My Life...

Here's a good thing to blog about today. I ahve to make the world's biggest choice. My boyfriend is possibly getting an opportunity to make $120,000 in a year's time on a contract through his current employer. $120,000.... That's amazing. I want to go so bad. I am super pumped and ready. Problem is, I ahve two kids. I don't want to leave them, obviously. My daugher, who is 5, I will allow to stay her with her dad. The ONLY reason that is, I would be selfish to pull her out of school and away from her friends and make her the new kid. I can't do that. As for my two year old son, I want to bring him. His father, I don't know for sure, won't allow it. I cant say i blame him, that is his kid. But I can't leave him. But I cant leave my boyfriend for a year either. James never asked me to go. I am the one that wants to. So He can't help me with this choice. This is something I ahve to figure out on my own. In my perfect world, what I will do is take Isaac, leave Christine here with her dad, and fly back once a month for a week to see my daughter and let Isaac see her too, and his dad of course. His dad is not the best person on earth. Last week when he had Isaac, Isaac got a stomach bug. I gave them money to help my son as they had NOTHING. That money was spent on cigarettes and Wendy's. That is just one of many examples. I can't leave my son with them full time. I just can't. If I just take Isaac though, without permission, I can and will go to jail for parental kidnapping. Nope. Here's hoping I can get his dad to see my way... It's only for a year.



Literally after I wrote that last line, Isaac's dad called me. He said I can take my son to Arizona. I can't stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment